Due to increased demand from our growing client base we're now looking for a suitably qualified reprographics operator to join our team based at our Thomas Street offices close to Hull city centre.
· To provide high quality print ready artwork across a range of media whilst adhering to our brand guidelines.
· Developing the structure of the Artwork and set up to the brief and specification, dealing with technical aspects of files, such as size, bleed, printing process, CMYK/Spot, sizes and formats.
· Being the expert on artwork issues, using experience and knowledge of artwork and print production to identify and resolve challenges with the appropriate skills and inform the correct way to present files for production format.
· Looking after the file management system and employing a methodical approach to archiving and file organisation, ensuring all files are backed up.
· To provide a high level of photography retouching skills, resizing and cropping of imagery as required.
· Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
· Staying informed with up to date developments in applicable software for design and artwork to advance own technical skills whilst sharing knowledge with the team.
· Communicate progress at every stage of the artwork process for the smooth running of projects and planning schedules.
· To proactively comply with the production schedule and ensure the completion of all allocated work is delivered to meet client deadlines.
· Provide skilled and technically accurate input and support on all aspects of the artwork production process.
· Further details are available upon request.
How to apply:-
For further information or if you would like to apply for this position please send a covering email and a copy of your CV along with relevant references to:- email@example.com