Business Development Executive
Springfield is growing. We are on track to meet our growth target for 2019 and have some exciting goals lined up for 2020. In order for us to continue this growth we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our business development team and help us deliver these goals.
As part of the Business Development Team you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development. You will be responsible for generating new leads, establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with key individuals within the target market sectors. For this role, significant knowledge of packaging and labels is required.
You will be required to spend a significant amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events.
This role will entail:
- Exceeding sales and revenue targets through the acquisition of new revenue in target markets (Paints & Coatings, Aerosols, Chemical/Industrial, Cleaning, Beauty, Nutraceutical, FMCG).
- Delivering agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- Working with internal estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Writing reports.
What About You?
- Must have knowledge of the packaging and label supply chain.
- A dynamic team player, with excellent communication skills with the ability to organise and work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- A determined, diligent and have a resilient approach to the tasks at hand with close attention to detail.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and be able to deal effectively with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Possess demonstrable high levels of organisational ability in managing the diverse and complex requirements of the role.
- Excellent time-management skills based on effective workload prioritisation.
- Experience with MS Office/365 software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A positive attitude.
- Competent negotiation skills
If this seems like a role for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!