PRINT SCHEDULER POSITION
Springfield Solutions is one of the leading digital print and brand management companies in the World. Due to increased demand for our Digital Print Division products and services we have a position available to join our Print Administration Team. In the role of Print Production Scheduler.
Reporting to the Scheduling and Customer Service Manager, we are looking for an experienced person to carry out the optimal planning/scheduling of all print production and working closely with the studio, ensuring that ready supply of production consumables are ordered and available in a timely manner for scheduled works
The ideal candidate will :-
- Be a dynamic team player, with excellent communication, outstanding attitude and customer service skills.
- Be extremely flexible and have a dynamic work ethic.
- Have effective communication skills with the ability to interact professionally within a diverse group of Suppliers/Customers and internal staff.
- Possess strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communicative skills, be a quick learner, self-motivated, patient, and be able to work in stressful situations,
- Have knowledge of customer service, scheduling and order processing concepts, showing initiative, creativity and decision-making when required.
- Preferably have demonstrable technical knowledge of Digitally Printed Self Adhesive Labels and CERM MIS systems. Training will be provided.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:-
- Updating and maintaining production schedules for print production in line with Company systems.
- Maintaining production control records and providing information on status.
- Ensuring effective control and timely communication of daily deliveries to Print Operations and Logistics.
- Prepare, update, and communicate the production schedule on a regular basis.
- Monitor information quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders with the goal of ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Work closely with Print Operations and Customer Service management to co-ordinate resolutions of scheduling or consumable related problems and issues.
- To ensure accurate and up to date internal stockholding, and timely order of all consumables required for production (Substrates, Inks, varnishes, cutters etc).
- Assist Print Operations with stock control duties as and when required.
Candidates who wish to be considered for this position, please send an up to date CV to the Enabling Services Manager; Dave Medcalf at HR@springfieldsolutions.co.uk