Due to increased demand for our Brand Management, Artwork and Reprographics services we have a position available to join our Customer Service team. The role of Artwork Project Lead (APL) will be based within the Brand Management Division of our business.
We are looking for a talented individual with proven customer service skills who has a thorough understanding of the packaging artworks process for global FMCG brands. If you are interested in applying for this role please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills required will include:-
• Good communication skills, Computer skills; Technical understanding of the Apple Mac computer and operating system.
• Sound knowledge of all print and Reprographic processes. including reprographic components i.e., PDFs, plates, proofs/GMG’s.
• Skills in software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Virtual Tracker, and any client based systems as required)
• Knowledge of Prinergy, ESKO and CERM as required.
• To be able to access and use our computer network appropriately.
• To be able to carry out basic administration and filing duties.
• Understand and work to ISO Quality procedures and standards.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:-
• To ensure best possible relationships are fostered with relevant client contacts for allocated accounts at all times and an up to date awareness is achieved of ongoing work at all times
• To ensure reprographic briefs are produced to the required quality and delivered within the required timescales to the Brand Management Operations Team to ensure supply of product to client on time.
•To be a good communicator and to be able to work as part of a team.
• To ensure customer/printer specifications are followed.
• Liaison with the Brand Management Operations team, Studio, Sales team, and customers on the development of graphic materials for Springfield Solutions.
• To ensure internal and external IT systems are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• To liaise and discuss with client contacts as required on or off site or by email/Telephone.
• To ensure general housekeeping duties are carried out within the team as required.
• To ensure general basic administrative support is provided as required.
• To carry out any other duties which the Company may from time to time consider as falling within the general scope of your role as Brand Management Customer Service APL.
• Meeting monthly agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
To apply for the role of Artwork Project Lead please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
Any information that you submit to us in connection with an application for this position will be processed in accordance with our Staff, Contractor and Applicant Data Protection Statement (a copy of which can be accessed via the following URL:- https://www.springfieldsolutions.co.uk/data-protection-statement)