Following our recent announcement regarding the availability of 2 roles within our Business Development Team we are now delighted to announce a third vacancy for a field based Business Development Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will:-
• Exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in our target markets.
• Build and manage relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
• Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues.
• To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
• To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases.
• Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
• Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and KPI reporting.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:-
• Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets.
• Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record.
• Knowledge of the packaging and label industry supply chain.
The role will require the following skills:-
• People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills.
• Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills.
• Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages – Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
• Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
• Full clean driving license.
To apply for this role please send your CV to:- email@example.com