Springfield Solutions is a leading provider of brand management, print and digital media for the packaging industry.
We aim to delight our clients via an expert mix of colour management, reprographics, exceptional quality digital printing, flexible finishing, sophisticated I.T. solutions and a passion for excellent customer service.
Due to staff maternity leave, we are looking for someone with the required skills to manage all aspects of the operational relationship with clients.
• Maintaining the customer relationship by direct contact with Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain personnel
• Receiving and agreeing customer briefs
• Accurate and timely record keeping
• Dealing with enquiries and agreeing quotation requests
• Facilitating product despatches
• Capturing customer feedback
• Working in line with internal ISO quality systems
You will thrive on working in a fast paced manufacturing environment and to tight deadlines. You will have excellent organisational abilities to enable you to manage and prioritise your work and be able to demonstrate confidence through your communication skills.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate direct customer service experience in a label print environment with an established management information system (experience in CERM would be beneficial).
This Temporary post attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the post and stating your current salary by 30th October 2015 to David Medcalf firstname.lastname@example.org HR Manager, Springfield Solutions Ltd, Thomas Street, HULL HU9 1EH