After exceeding growth targets in 2020, Springfield continues to be on the rise. Alongside this our online presence has grown over the last few years helping us generate leads for the Business Development team. In order for us to meet our projected targets in the near future, we are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our Marketing team.
As part of the Marketing team, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for creating and implementing SEO strategies and creating inspiring copy in order to increase the number of high-quality leads generated through our website. For this role, a sound understanding of packaging and labels is required.
This role will entail:
- Weekly and monthly reporting on agreed targets.
- Keeping up to date with developments in SEO.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research process to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Copywriting press releases, website news, social media content, industry publication articles and online/offline advertising.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate and well-researched, meeting company needs and deadlines.
- Conducting both competitor and industry research for SEO purposes.
- Analysing website Google Analytics and reporting on key data.
- Monitoring and reporting website errors.
- Informing the Marketing Manager of technical site improvements, page speed, site maps etc.
- Implementing both On-site & Off-site optimisation strategies.
- Performing keyword research to identify keyword opportunities.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create an SEO strategy & plan.
What About You?
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent time-management skills based on effective workload prioritisation.
- Determined, diligent and have a resilient approach to the tasks at hand with close attention to detail.
- Team Player - you work well in a team-based environment & individually.
- Receptive to feedback and willingness to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work strategically and think creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools.
- Experience in SEO and content marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Sound understanding of the print & packaging industry.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please email your CV to Farouk Forster - firstname.lastname@example.org!