Springfield Solutions is one of the UK’s leading brand management, digital print and interactive media providers. Trusted by global PLCs and SMEs alike, we have spent more than 40 years innovating and perfecting the art of ensuring your customers brands appear perfect, everywhere they appear.
Due to increased demand from our growing client base we're now looking for a suitably qualified software developer to join our systems team based at our Thomas Street offices close to Hull City Centre.
• To develop and maintain the databases of our Print MIS System (CERM) and other tools/software within our business.
• Create and maintain reporting from our Print MIS system utilising Microsoft Development products.
• Maintain and enhance our current reports.
• Create any new reports that may be needed for the business.
• Communicating with software suppliers/software customer support.
• Communicating with internal departments.
• Understand and comply with all relevant BRC IoP, ISO9001 and 14001 procedures.
Personal; Excellent communication skills at all levels, and ability to be able to work well as part of a team and also be able to work on their own to tight deadlines.
Technical; Technically accomplished in SQL Server development. SSAS / MDX / SSIS / SSRS skills for BI with Data Warehouse Development a plus.
Practical; Must be highly numerate and have an aptitude for learning, and be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How to apply:-
For further information or if you would like to apply for this position please send a covering email and a copy of your CV along with relevant references to Julie Fields, Studio/IT/Projects Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org