Firstly, from all of the team at Springfield, we’d like to wish you a Happy New Year. Coming into the New Year, we are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at the upcoming ADF Paris 2020 (Aerosol & Dispensing Forum).
ADF Paris 2020 is the place where entire teams of decision-makers and technologists, marketers and designers from Aerosol organisations source solutions to the challenges they will face ahead in the year to come. Alongside PCD Paris 2020 (Packaging of Perfume Cosmetics & Design) and PLD Paris 2020 (Packaging of Premium Luxury Drinks) there will be a total of 700 packaging suppliers showcasing their latest packaging innovations.
What Makes Springfield Different from Other Exhibitors?
It’s simple – SASO®. SASO® is our Self-Adhesive Shrink On label that will give your Aerosol can a seamless, full-height, 360-degree coverage. It will wrap around your can perfectly from top to bottom and give the impression it is printed directly on to the aerosol. There are several unique benefits that SASO® will bring to your brand:
- No MOQs. Unlike Flexo or Litho, using a digital print process can allow you to print as many or as few labels as you need, meaning you don’t have to pay for excessive numbers of cans to be printed.
- More efficient press set-up times. Digital printing stores artwork files digitally, meaning printing plates don’t have to be made up to print the order, making press set up times far more efficient.
- Easier re-orders. Because there are no printing plates, re-ordering is a much easier and quicker process.
- Less Wastage. Digital allows you to order the exact number of units you need, meaning you don’t have lots of labels or cans in storage which you’ve paid for, but might never use.
- Less storage capacity. Printing directly on to cans means those cans have to be stored somewhere until they can be used. With SASO® labels, the labels can be applied as the last part of the process, meaning the cans leave the factory at this point.
Why Should You Visit Us?
We understand that you will be at ADF Paris 2020 to educate yourself rather than be given the ‘hard sell’. That’s why we will be very understanding when you visit our stand and seek to understand before being understood.
SASO® is a game-changer, and if you are manufacturing Aerosols, you will want to ensure that you are aware of this latest innovation.
An Innovation Talk from Managing Director – Matt Dass
Our Managing Director will be sharing insights and discussing ideas with other key players in the industry on the ADF Talks Theatre Stage at 12.55 pm Wednesday 29th January.
You can find out more about Matt’s talk here - https://www.adfpcdparis.com/en/aerosol-dispensing-forum/adf-talks/.
Where Can You Find Us?
We will be at Stand X40!
If you are attending ADF Paris 2020 and would like to find out more information about SASO® and how it will provide your brand with significant benefits, please get in touch with our Head of Sales and Business Development – John Grant – firstname.lastname@example.org.