Due to increased demand for our Brand Management, Artwork and Reprographics services we have a position available to join our Customer Service team. The role of Artwork Project Leader (APL) will be based within the Brand Management Division of our business. We are looking for a talented individual with proven customer service skills who has a thorough understanding of the packaging artworks process for global FMCG brands.
Skills required will include:-
• Good communication skills, Computer skills; Technical understanding of Windows 10 operating system with skills in software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat).
• Sound knowledge of all print and reprographic processes, including reprographic components i.e. PDFs, plates & proofs.
• Knowledge of ESKO Automation Engine and Management Information Systems.
• To be able to access and use our computer network appropriately.
• To be able to carry out basic administration and filing duties.
• Ability to work under pressure of customer workload and demands.
• Understand and work to ISO Quality procedures and standards.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:-
• To ensure best possible relationships are fostered with relevant client contacts for allocated accounts at all times and an up to date awareness is achieved of ongoing work at all times
• To ensure reprographic briefs are produced to the required quality and delivered within the required timescales to the Brand Management Operations Team to ensure supply of product to client on time.
• To be a good communicator and to be able to work as part of a team.
• To ensure customer/printer specifications are followed.
• Liaise with the Brand Management Operations team, Studio, Sales team, and customers on the development of graphic materials for Springfield Solutions.
• To ensure internal and external IT systems are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• To liaise and discuss with client contacts as required on or off-site or by email/telephone.
• To ensure general housekeeping duties are carried out within the team as required.
• To ensure general basic administrative support is provided as required.
• To carry out any other duties which the Company may from time to time consider as falling within the general scope of your role as Brand Management Artwork Project Leader APL.
• Regular meetings on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
To apply for the role of Artwork Project Leader please send a copy of your up to date CV with any accompanying references to Dave Medcalf! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To find out more about Springfield Solutions, please feel free to check out our About Us page!