We’re Hiring! Print Materials and Consumables Manager
To support our continued growth, the increase in demand for our innovative digital print & brand management solutions and our future plans for investment & expansion, we are looking for a Print Materials and Consumables Manager to join our team here at Springfield Solutions on a Full Time Basis.
Working under the direction of Print Operations Management, we are looking for someone to be responsible for ensuring all print operations consumables are booked in, stored appropriately and then issued to production equipment as defined by operational schedules.
Working on the instruction and supervision of Print Operations Management and assisting Print Operations staff, carrying out the following duties:-
- Logging in and allocating materials to presses as per schedules.
- Working closely with Logistics and Print Administration Support to ensure correct materials are in Print Operations available for use.
- Checking, storing all cutters for Print Operations, and maintaining area.
- Logging in all consumables for the Print Operations area, storing and maintaining area.
- Provide general assistance to all Print Operations staff.
- Liaising with other departments as and when required.
- Bringing any discrepancies to the attention of Print Shop floor staff including Print Operations Management.
- Awareness and compliance with relevant Quality, Environmental, BRC Systems Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Print Operations Management with associated training provided if needed.
- Maintaining good housekeeping levels in associated working areas at all times.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of factory working.
- Ability to work under instruction and supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic I.T skills.
- Forklift Truck driving ability is advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K.
This job role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please apply in writing to Dave Medcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org