We’re Hiring! Digital Print Coordinator
Are you looking for a career path in a pioneering, innovative digital environment?
Do you think you could be part of a fast-moving, dynamic company that works hard to ensure their products meet customer deadlines and get products to market on time and in full?
If so, we need you!
We are a market leader in Digital Print, Brand Management & Digital Media based in Hull and are looking for a Digital Print Coordinator to join our growing team.
You will start by working in Digital Print Procurement, with potential for the right candidate to move up into “digital print scheduling” and become our Digital Print Strategist.
This will include working on Digital Label production for some of the world’s biggest brands alongside local, up-and-coming brands.
- Be a dynamic team player, with excellent communication skills, outstanding attitude and customer service skills required. Must be extremely flexible and have a dynamic work ethic.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communicative skills, be a quick learner, self-motivated, patient, and be able to work in stressful situations.
- Be available to work flexible hours, have ability to work on own initiative, possessing creativity and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to interact professionally within a diverse group of Suppliers/Customers and internal staff.
- Strong IT skills with an understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please apply in writing to Dave Medcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting your application is Friday 27th May.