We’re Hiring! Logistics Operator
To support our continued growth, the increase in demand for our innovative digital label printing & reprographics solutions and our future plans for investment & expansion, we are looking for a Logistics Operator to join our team at Springfield Solutions, part of the All4Labels Global Packaging Group.
We require an individual to join our Logistics team in a full-time role to carry out the following duties:
- The receiving, inspection and movement of incoming Goods
- Issuing and receiving finished goods into and from stock
- Preparing goods for despatch
- Internal and external delivery of goods, which includes regular van driving
- You will have good verbal communication skills
- You will be able to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team
- Work within an ISO and Food Packaging environment
- You will be able to manage the diverse and complex requirements of the role, demonstrating the flexibility required for multi-tasking
- You will be able to work under pressure and appreciate the need for prioritising work to meet deadlines
- You will have good numeracy skills, be computer literate and familiar with basic programmes and packages such as Microsoft Office
- You will also have the ability to learn and accurately use computerised stock control within an established MIS programme, as well as various courier delivery systems
- Experience of working in a warehouse, delivery driving, transporting goods by forklift, and a CPC qualification is desirable, however full training will be given to the successful applicant
- Possession of a full driving license is essential
- Anyone who wishes to be considered for this position must have the right to work in the U.K.
The post is a permanent role and attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please confirm your application in writing to Dave Medcalf at email@example.com