Springfield’s update on the on-going COVID-19 situation.
I’m sure you will all be aware that we are in an unprecedented time of a global pandemic, and in order to prevent further spread of COVID-19, the government has drawn up a number of measures and recommendations.
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public, Springfield Solutions has taken a number of measures to prevent the spread of the virus, these include:
• Working closely with all of our business partners to mitigate the impact on our business and projects that are underway. These partners include, but are not limited to; our Suppliers, Customers and of course our Staff.
• Our staff have the option to work from home (where they can).
• Existing use of technology and workflows will mean minimal or in most cases no impact to production. We are continuing to operate ‘business as usual’.
• Deep cleaning of all shared spaces has been undertaken along with regular and additional cleaning of all areas of the business.
• Installed additional hand sanitising units throughout our offices and shared spaces.
• Regular communication with all staff, customers, suppliers and business partners.
The above measures are under constant review and are being adapted in-line with Government guidelines. It is very important for you and for us to ensure the continuity and excellence of our services.
We are therefore doing everything we can to continue to provide you with the best possible service. We are continuing to run our normal business hours and are available by phone and email should you wish to discuss any of the above.
By working in a responsible manner to these developing strategies and taking great care, we hope everyone can remain healthy during these unprecedented times in our lives.