We’re Hiring! Business Development Manager
To support our continued growth, the increase in demand for our innovative digital label printing solutions and our future plans for investment & expansion, we are looking to add a Business Development Manager to the team at Springfield Solutions, part of the All4Labels Global Packaging Group.
Being part of a leading Global packaging business with 50+ sites across the world, you will experience the benefit of selling innovative, sustainable digital packaging solutions to a range of customers including multi-national customers and SMEs. Seeing success in providing efficiency to our customers with 5-day lead times.
When it comes to our team, you will work closely alongside our outstanding Customer Service team. They pride themselves on providing excellent support to our Business Development team and our customers; before, during and after-sales.
Alongside the support you will have from our Customer Service team, you will also benefit from the support provided by our Marketing team.
Working closely with the Head of Sales & Business Development, our Marketing team creates innovative digital and physical sales tools which make the sales process increasingly efficient. Offering you a unique selling point when speaking to potential customers.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development, this externally based role is responsible for exceeding sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in our target markets such as the Healthcare and Chemical sectors.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this role include;
- Building and managing relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams
- Travelling across the U.K. to visit existing customers under your responsibility as well as new potential clients
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues
- To deliver agreed KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and KPI reporting
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
- Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record
- Knowledge of the packaging and label industry
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Full driving license
- Right to work in the U.K.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please submit your CV to John Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org