Things change. The world moves on. Being able to react and be agile enough to cope with this changing world and listening to our customers, is how we got our name; ‘Solutions’. For over 44 years we have embraced change and developed digital solutions that have helped change the way packaging is produced. This means our customers are able to produce packaging faster, more efficiently and adapt quickly to market demands.
Due to increased demand for our Brand Management, Artwork and Reprographics services we have a position available to join our Operations Team. The role of Desktop Operator will be based within the Brand Management Division of our business. We are looking for talented individuals with proven Reprographic skills who have a thorough understanding of the packaging artworks and print processes utilised for global FMCG brands, for which experience with designing packaging would be beneficial.
Skills required will include:-
- Making artwork print-ready and an in-depth understanding of how to produce immaculate artwork across a variety of platforms, including Litho, Flexo, Digital etc……
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and Esko Desk Pack.
- System requirements for, PDF Workflow, Colour Management, Proofing and Digital Asset Management.
- Demonstrate a high level of image-retouching skills.
- To be able to use our computer systems for storing/updating jobs, locating images/fonts etc.
- Understand and work to ISO Quality procedures and standards.
- Confident to be able to take ownership over production and advise on design elements were required.
Responsibilities and tasks will include:-
- To ensure reprographic briefs are met and delivered within the required timescales.
- To understand and work to a supplied brief from the APL Team.
- To follow the Production Process Workflow procedures, including all checking processes.
- To utilise the internal management information system for updating information.
- To be a good communicator and to be able to work as part of a team.
- To ensure customer/printer specifications are followed.
- To ensure work is done in a timely manner and meets due dates.
- To carry out any other duties which the Company may from time to time consider as falling within the general scope of your role as a Brand Management Desktop Operator.
To apply for the role of Brand Management Desktop Operator please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any information that you submit to us in connection with an application for this position will be processed in accordance with our Staff, Contractor and Applicant Data Protection Statement (a copy of which can be accessed via the following URL:- https://www.springfieldsolutions.co.uk/data-protection-statement).